jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

If you want to drop a class after the official add/drop deadline has passed this is referred to as "withdrawing from a course." You must fill out the student section of the Course Withdrawal Online Form and submit it to your school/college academic advising office to obtain approval.

Please note:

  • The form must include ALL approvals to be accepted by the Registrar.
  • Registration changes are not considered complete until the Registrar has processed the form.
  • Check with your academic area to determine whether additional forms are required.


 Back to top