jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

If you want to drop all of your courses, this is referred to as withdrawing for the term. To withdraw for the term, you must complete the Term Withdrawal Form, and take it to your school/college academic advising office.


 Back to top