jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

You may be able to reduce your federal income tax liability by claiming an education credit for your tuition and related expenses at Mizzou.  To do this, you will need a 1098-T form.  To print a copy of your forms, or to see the related tax information, you can access them in TouchNet. 1098-T forms for 2018 and prior can be accessed in myZou


Contact Information

Cashier's Office
 Back to top