jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

If you dropped a class or withdrew, and believe a greater refund should have been granted due to extenuating circumstances, you can file a Refund Appeal online form with the University Registrar for a reassessment of tuition and fees.



 Back to top