jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

Submit a request on behalf of a student to declare an undergraduate minor or certificate. Once submitted, students will receive an email to approve the request.



Contact Information

Academic Advising
 Back to top