jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

When a thesis is required for a master's degree, you must submit a Request for Thesis Committee Form (M2) by the end of your second semester for approval by your program's Director of Graduate Studies and the Graduate School.


 Back to top