jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

As an international student, you can submit a request through myStatus to obtain a letter that your family/friend can use when applying for a B-1/B-2 visitor visa at a U.S. embassy or consulate.


Contact Information

International Student & Scholar Services
 Back to top