jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

As an F-1 international student, you can submit a request through myStatus for OPT employment authorization for off-campus work (paid or unpaid) that is directly related to your major field of study.


Contact Information

International Student & Scholar Services
 Back to top