jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

As an F-1 international student, you can submit a request through myStatus for CPT employment authorization to work off campus in a work/study program, which includes internships, cooperative education programs or any other type of required internship or practicum.


Contact Information

International Student & Scholar Services
 Back to top