jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

Did you have a tough semester due to unexpected circumstances, such as illness, injury or family emergency?  Did you have issues adding, dropping or withdrawing from a class after an administrative error?  In both such cases, you can file a petition to have your records revised.  The petition online form and the medical petition form (PDF) are available on the University Registrar's website.  It is also recommended that before you file a petition that you first visit with your academic and/or financial aid advisor.



Contact Information

Registrar Academic Advising
 Back to top