jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

As an international student, you can submit a request to myStatus for a new I-20 or DS-2019 to:

  • Add dependents
  • Extend a program
  • Replace a lost copy
  • Update finances


Contact Information

International Student & Scholar Services
 Back to top