jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

As an international student, you can submit a request through myStatus for a letter that confirms you are legally attending the University of Missouri.

To renew your visa or obtain a driver's license, you should instead request a certificate of enrollment from the Office of the University Registrar or a letter of good standing from your academic department.


Contact Information

International Student & Scholar Services
 Back to top