jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

Did you get a grade of C- or worse on a course, and then repeat it and get a better grade? Do you now want the first grade removed from the GPA calculation and replaced by the second grade? You can file a GPA Adjustment Online Form. Details on the policy regarding course repeats and the use of those grades are also available.

If you have trouble launching this task, please make sure your pop-up blocker is off.



 Back to top