jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

If you notice a facilities related problem in your res hall room, MU apartment, or elsewhere in your campus community, please report it by submitting a Maintenance Request.  You may also call 573-882-8211 if you need immediate assistance.  Ask your student staff member if you aren't sure what to do with a facility related problem.



Contact Information

Residential Life
 Back to top