jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

As an international student you can view and request immigration-related documents and processes from the International Center here. Requests include:

  • Academic Training Approval
  • CPT Request
  • Exit Form
  • Insurance Waiver Request
  • Letter of Good Standing
  • Letter of Invitation (to family and friends)
  • New I-20/DS-2019 (to add dependents, extend a program, replace lost copy, update finances)
  • On-campus Employment Authorization
  • OPT Request
  • OPT Update
  • Reduced Course Load
  • Social Security Letter
  • STEM OPT Update
  • Transfer Out


Contact Information

International Student & Scholar Services
 Back to top