jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

Your student records at MU (classes, grades, student charges, financial aid, parking, etc) belong to you and only you.  So in order for any other person (including your parent or your spouse) to be to access these records, you must give MU permission to share them.  Regardless of who is paying the bill.  This is referred to as Additional Authorized Access, or AAA permission.  You can authorize such access in myZou.  This access can be updated at any time by coming back and editing the information on the page.


 Back to top