jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

As a transfer student you can live on the Mizzou Campus. New students must submit a preference form and then complete a housing and dining contract. View Residential Life’s process for incoming students to assess housing and dining options. 


 Back to top