jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

Military veterans are eligible to earn college credit through credit awards and credit transfers. To be considered, you must submit a copy of your DD214 or Joint Service Transcript to the Office of Admissions.


 Back to top