jump to search jump to main content

  • This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

When your student account has a credit balance (i.e. the amount paid to your account from financial aid or personal payments exceeds what you owed MU) then the amount that was overpaid is refunded to you.  The easiest, quickest way to receive this refund is to have it direct deposited into your own personal bank account.  You can sign up for direct deposit in myZou.  You will be directed to MU's online Finance system.

Please note: Direct deposit for student account refunds is a separate process from direct deposit for student employment.



 Back to top