jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

Your student information at Mizzou belongs to you and only you. In order for MU to discuss these records with your parent or spouse, you must first give MU permission to do so. This is referred to as a Student Information Release, or granting FERPA permission. You can grant permission to release information in myZou, just click the FERPA Permission tab to enter the details. This permission can be updated at any time by editing this information.


 Back to top