- This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
eConsent allows you to access your student account, registration and financial aid information online through myZou.
To grant eConsent, simply log into myZou.
- First time myZou users: You will be prompted to grant eConsent when you log into myZou. Read through the information regarding eConsent, and then select "I Agree" or "I Do Not Agree" at the bottom of the page.
If you agree to eConsent, you will be able to:
- Register for courses, adjust/view your schedule through myZou
- View your student account activity online
- Manage your financial aid
- Access grades electronically
- View appointment times and holds
- Request a Student Academic Profile
- Update emergency contacts
- Communicate electronically with the Registrar, Cashiers, Financial Aid and other campus offices regarding your student information
If you do not agree to eConsent:
- No online access to your myZou Student Center
- No email communications on your student account. Communication with school officials will be limited to mail, phone or face-to-face.
If you have previously granted eConsent, you can confirm your selection by logging into myZou, selecting the Notifications tile and viewing the Campus Policy Agreements.
Visit the Office of the University Registrar website for additional information about eConsent and how to agree or disagree.