jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

If you need to provide an official letter certifying your enrollment, often requested by your insurance company or loan provider, an Enrollment Certificate will work. You can request this certificate by going to the University Registrar's website and clicking on Verify Enrollment. This takes you to Myhub, the National Student Clearinghouse portal, where you can complete the request and print the certificate.

If this is your first time using Myhub, you will need to create an account. Please note that you can use this account after graduation, so it is advised to make your account using Google or LinkedIn. If you need more help, visit the MizzouOne Myhub page.


 Back to top