jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

If you're an MU student and you have a documented disability, the Disability Center can help you get what you need to succeed at Mizzou. First you have to fill out the new student application and schedule an access planning meeting. They will review your IEP with you.


 Back to top