Download Microsoft Authenticator for Android
- This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
Microsoft Authenticator provides an additional layer of security to multi-factor authentication. When logging in with two-factor authentication, you’ll enter your password, and then be asked for an additional way to prove it’s really you. Either approve the notification sent to the Microsoft Authenticator, or enter the onetime password generated by the app. Download on Google Play today!
- From a computer, go to: https://mysignins.microsoft.com/security-info
- Select “Add a Method” and then select “Authenticator App” and add.
- From the app, select "sign in with Microsoft". Next, select “Add an Account”, followed by “work or school”.
- From the app on your phone, scan the QR code on your computer, choose “next”, and approve the notification that was sent to your app.
- On your computer, you will also see a notification stating that you have successfully installed the app.