jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

Declare an undergraduate minor or certificate by submitting the online request form to your academic advising office. You will be notified by email when it is approved. It is recommended that you complete at least six credits towards your minor prior to declaring. Your minor will be awarded once your degree is earned.

Explore minor and certificate options. Have questions? Make an appointment with your academic advisor!


Contact Information

Academic Advising
 Back to top