jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

To work in the U.S. and maintain your legal status as an international student with an F-1 or J-1 visa, carefully review the requirements and get help from International Student and Scholar Services.


Contact Information

International Student & Scholar Services
 Back to top