jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

To change your legal name with Mizzou, you must submit a legal document, along with the online Name Change Form, to the Office of the University Registrar.

Your legal name, also referred to as primary name, is used by Mizzou for all official government certifications, such as federal loan processing and National Student Clearinghouse reporting.

Please note: Visit the Office of Registrar's website for name change policies and more information. 


 Back to top