jump to search jump to main content
University of Missouri Home Page

  • This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles

The spouses and unmarried minor children of F-1 or J-1 students may enter the U.S. with or after the student. Review the regulations and requirements for bringing your dependent or spouse to the U.S.


Contact Information

International Student & Scholar Services
 Back to top