Attend New Student Employee Registration
- This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
After you receive an on-campus job, you must visit the Human Resources (HR) office to complete your I-9 document. This should be done as soon as possible, preferably before your first day of work.
Visit: Human Resources (HR) office: Monday - Friday, 8am-4pm in 15 Jesse Hall (ground level).
Bring these to your NER visit:
- Employment Identification Documents (PDF)
- Original documents only, no scans, copies or photos will be accepted.
- Your bank routing and account number.
- You will be paid by direct deposit into your account.